Poll: Which soap should I submit to the contest?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which soap should I submit to the contest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MaitriBB

Reaction score
I'm participating in the Soap Challenge Club this month and the technique this time is the "holly swirl." I made two that I love. Can't decide which one to submit to the contest. Can you please vote on your favorite and which one will appeal to the people voting?

Lilac:

lilac2.jpg

Pumpkin Chai:

pumpkin-chai-2.jpg

I too had a hard time choosing but the soothing creamy beautiful colors of the pumpkin wins for me.

Last edited:
I love the contrast of the purple and green but with the Fall season upon us the pumpkin would likely appeal to many. I'll pick that one.
I personally don't eat pumpkin but enjoy the smell and look of it. :)

The both of them are perfect so I had a hard time picking. But like Jennee said, with Fall coming up the pumpkin will appeal to everyone.

Hi Maitri!!
Both are gorgeous and I agree that with it being "pumpkin time", the Chai will most likely be quite popular, but I had to go with the Lilac since the contrasting colors really showcase your swirl :)

They are both beautiful, and the contrast in the lilac one is gorgeous. But the pumpkin one wins for me, the layers are amazing, simple yet classy. Lovely work :)

Belle

The lilac is the best showcase for a holly swirl. Although they both look great.

Sent from my iPhone using Soap Making

Back