printer

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you have a friend who has a printer and would be able to print some off?

If not, you could save your labels to a CD and take them to a local print shop or UPS store. I don't know how much it would cost but I don't think it would be too expensive.

I was not clear. I know a laser printer would be best but do any of y'all have one that works well I am tired of my printers breaking at least once a year

I misunderstood your question. I'm sorry but I don't know. I've heard laser printers are great but I use an old inkjet. Hopefully, someone will see this and be able to give you an answer.

I'll move this to the Business forum.

I have a Samsung CLP-310 that I bought a couple of years ago. I don't sell my soap so I've never pushed it with a big job. It's not all that fast. But the price was the best I could find at the time (2 years ago) and someone in the soaping community recommended it to me. We've never had any trouble with it and the print looks great!

They may have a newer model number so you may want to search for the CLP part and look for the number 3. Should be similar to what I have.

I'm still looking for the "printer that doesn't break every year" - stay away from HP, or anything that uses a single color cartridge. I'm leaning towards a Brother or Epsom, but I'm using an inkjet. I don't know anything about laser printers.

We just got an Epson Stylus NX330. My hubby got it on sale at Big Lots. It works very good. Prints pretty quietly & the ink dries quickly.

Latest posts

Back