Curing CP soaps

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

megh55555

Reaction score
HI,

I have had my first few successful batches of CP loafs ( having different fragrances) . I was wondering what would be the best way to cure such that the fragrances dont get mixed up if the soaps are kept close to each other.

Cheers xx
Megh

i store all my soaps to cure directly next to each other and i've never had a problem with fragrances mixing! good luck! :)

All mine are cured on the same rack, different shelf though, and I've never had a problem with scent mingling. I do make sure I label which rack is which though.

Same here- I cure mine together (2 to 3 different batches to a shelf) and the scents have never mingled

IrishLass :)

I have a table I can cure mine one that will hold up to about 200 soaps and I use the sticky note strips to write the fragrance on and always place the sticky just below the last row of each scent. I also write the date on it of when I made them so I can do the date math at a glance for turning since the bottoms need time in the air and if friends come over and want a bar.

When the time comes I'll replace the table with wire shelves for more storage then I'll use plastic containers with lids with holes drilled in them and stickies or write-on tape for the fragrance and date.

Add to those above ... my soap is cured on shelves, with two or three flavours on the same shelf. So far so good!

Back