It's Official

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you have a little more than a week left! i am so excited for you! i cant wait to see how it looks all put together!

Thanks for the encouragement. One week today I open....

Today we finished most of the details on the walls, but we didn't have quite enough so now it's tomorrow. I got the carpets vaccumed and steam cleaned. I also got some of the shelves up.

Here are today's progress pictures....

DSC00217.jpg

DSC00225.jpg

Here's the production area:

DSC00221.jpg

DSC00222.jpg

This is the view from my front door:

DSC00224.jpg

Nice view! Your space is looking good. I love renovation projects! Thanks for sharing. Can't wait to see your shelves stocked.

Are you okay? I hope you haven't hit that panicked "OMG am I crazy?" phase. Everything will be fine. Your shop is beautiful and you're well prepared. Best wishes on this new chapter of your life. :D

Hazel thank you so much - I'm fine. Exhausted but fine. Today while we were still setting up I had 2 customers come in to the store and buy! I thought that was so exciting......

Here are pictures of the showroom completed for now. I still need to work on the window display but that will take some time. The production are isn't anywhere near ready for me to work in but I will be able to get that done over the next few days.

So here are the pics of the store ready to open....

DSC00232.jpg

DSC00233.jpg

DSC00234.jpg

DSC00236.jpg

DSC00237.jpg

DSC00238.jpg

Thank you for sharing this journey with me everyone........

looks fantastic! wish I could be there to check it out. all the best for the official opening!

Lindy,

It's gorgeous! I'm amazed at how quickly you pulled it all together. No wonder you're exhausted. I'd love to come in and wander through your store. Maybe someday I'll make it up to your area. :D

Thank you so much! I expect it will take time to really build the retail of this up as customers get used to finding me here instead of at the mall. I got a wholesale order today so that's good! Of course I have to order the ingredients for it because it's something I don't usually stock!!! :shock:

Today has been spent setting up the production area and this is going to take a few days but by next week I will be ready to start kicking the production area plus prospecting...... This feels good.

Latest posts

Back