Wsp prices

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

honor435

Reaction score
ok, is there much difference with their economy vs premium, the premium scents are spendy! which ones do you go for?do they have a "deal" like most places?

I don't know about deals, but they do have free shipping on fos which is a great thing for me. Their shipping is astronomical, so having free shipping is a definite plus for me. I don't know anything about "premium" oils. I just get their "regular" fragrance oil.

I tend to order whatever sounds good. The free shipping is a big plus. AND compared to some other pricier companies, most of what I have used is just as good. I just did their Honey & Shea in a facial soap. Love the scent, but it was a mover. Heavy on the honey. I miss SSR so I could have read any review of it.

I have been ordering from them for about 8 years. I never even noticed they had 'economy' scents. When you look at them by alphabet, they are all mixed together. I discovered some were eco & some were regular just a few months ago & was surprised to find some of my favs are from their regular line, some from eco. I find NO diff in quality. I would have never known unless someone pointed it out in a previous thread.

while i have yet to use the FOs i just got from them, i am happy with the strength OOB. i don't find their shipping so bad. you gotta figure the other sites are just adding the shipping into the prices of their oils/products.

I could spend all day on that site :lol:

I had read that the prices rose a little bit on some oils , when they started the free shipping . For me in Canada it is such a bonus and I love their FO's.

Kitn

I've been just as happy with the economy stuff as the premium scents, I've never been disappointed in a WSP scent. (They're having a mondo sale right now too on some discontinued scents, come payday, I'm stockin' up!)

I think the price difference is just what it costs them to make/buy it. Some oils naturally cost more than others. I feel the quality is the same in all of them.

Regardless, I feel their free shipping totally makes up for any $1/ounce difference than other stores - some other places even charge more for FOs, plus shipping on top of that. And WSP has NEVER messed up on a single one of my orders :)

Latest posts

Back