SoapMaker3

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amanda131

Reaction score
I just checked this out and it looks REALLY cool. It keeps track of your costs, supplies and everything? Is it really worth it?? Eventully down the road I would like to sell my soaps and I think this progam would be really helpful. Does anyone use it and have anything to say about it?

Yes it is worth more than the cost .It keeps track of most everything .Costs per bar to make the soap , invoices , oils, additives , you can make notes etc etc. When you print your recipe it gives you all your info , plus the INCI names . I said it before today , it is the best "tool" I have bought to date for soap making . The support is fantastic . Plus it is very user friendly :D

Kitn

It is one of the best investments I have made yet. I love this program. I really do recommend it. :D

MyNaturesArt said:
I downloaded the trial, I really want this!!! But dang, its so hard to choose between $90 for program or $90 for supplies!!

I am SO in the same boat. I have a budget for soap supplies per month, and that would pretty much wipe it out!

I GUESS I COULD go without new stuff for a month....I guess.

MyNaturesArt said:
I downloaded the trial, I really want this!!! But dang, its so hard to choose between $90 for program or $90 for supplies!!

I couldn't find a trial version - did u do this recently?

I'm going on Vaca for two weeks on Friday so I don't want to wast half of my free 30 days, but when I get back I'm ALL OVER the free trial! Thanks so much!!!!

Ok, I downloaded the free 30 day trial and I LOVE this!!!! I put in the cost of all of my stuff and it informed that the baby powder batch I made last night, cost me $6.18 to make! How great it that!!???!!?? It figures your costs down to a DASH!!!!! I swear!!! This is a MUST have!!!

The time this program will save you is worth the cost alone .Once you get it set up , depending how many supplies you have to enter etc , it might take a while but after that it's fast , fun and fantastic.

Kitn

LJA said:
I'd sell my children and at least one grandparent for this program....
Just sayin'...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That is quite a recommendation! Guess I should download the trial.

Jude

Back