Patchouli

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bountifulsoaps

Reaction score
It is very expensive right now. Looking for a close fragrance to use in blends only. Camden Gray doesn't have one. MMS has one at 44.00 a pound which I can get the eo at 68.00 a pound. Seems high to me. Any thoughts?

Are you looking for fragrance oil or essential oil. Wholesale Supplies Plus has patchouli FO.

It is actually the essential oil which of course is better. Their pound price is cheaper than most. Never used them before but maybe I'll give this a try. I've tried MMS fragrance patchouli and it has a perfermory (sp) scent but was fine in blends.

Are you looking for fragrance oil or essential oil. Wholesale Supplies Plus has patchouli FO.

There out of stock but I'd wait. Never ordered from them before either. I think I must start checking things out. Had always ordered from just Camden Gray or MMS. Need to branch out! Have you guys had luck with them shipping on time and all.

It is actually the essential oil which of course is better. Their pound price is cheaper than most. Never used them before but maybe I'll give this a try. I've tried MMS fragrance patchouli and it has a perfermory (sp) scent but was fine in blends.

I have ordered from Camden Grey with good results.

Latest posts

Back