Liberty Natural

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kaliquen

Reaction score
Hi, those of you who have ordered from Liberty Natural...was their shipping high? I'm thinking of placing an order but it scares me to order without knowing shipping costs.

Their shipping was reasonable. Not knowing shipping ahead of time was a difficult hurdle for me, as well! I always order a lot, so I can't speak for what it's like if you just order a couple of things.

Just saw they have a "UPS Shipping Calculator" on the site, it is to the left on the home page. Maybe that can help figure it out before you check out. I haven't ordered from them before, so don't know how to work the calculator.

Thanks for the replies, I was going to email them but the contact us button doesn't work. I have also tried the shipping calculator but it just sends you to the UPS site to calculate your own shipping. I'm a huge comparison shopper and shipping will often turn me off from a sale...their prices are so good though that I might have to just take the plunge :)

I've ordered from them twice & find them to be reasonable. I was worried the first time, going in blind, but it was fine. I'm actually hoping to place another order in a few weeks.

Latest posts

Back