Unicorn Soaps

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Saponomancer

Professional Geek
Reaction score
I am exhausted and have just finished my piping. I've been working on these babies for two weeks, they were my reward for finishing out the semester
hand molded embeds, piping, glitter, eo blend of orange x5, lemongrass, bergamot, peppermint, ylang ylang and geranium
I learned two things:
I should make my piping in batches instead of all at once
if the piping starts to get hard/super hot it can be revived and cooled down for a brief time with a stand mixer and a little bit of water

tumblr_opk8e79u3n1rcpo9po1_540.jpg

tumblr_opk8e79u3n1rcpo9po2_540.jpg

WOW! Great piping.all the flower are great but those little blue ones are so cute!

I... I can't even imagine the work that went into those! Amazing!

Those are Spectacular Dragon Girl. You have a lot more patience than me :) But I sell and I cannot sell fancy soaps, my customer base just do not purchase them. When my daughter was doing her gorgeous m&p I could barely sell them during the holidays. She had all her sales online

I always get so jealous when I see such beautiful creative soapies

So how do you use them? Or did you just make them for decoration?

They're entirely made of soap and can be used completely normally :)

Those are Spectacular Dragon Girl. You have a lot more patience than me :) But I sell and I cannot sell fancy soaps, my customer base just do not purchase them. When my daughter was doing her gorgeous m&p I could barely sell them during the holidays. She had all her sales online

I always get so jealous when I see such beautiful creative soapies

My customers seem to really favor the soaps I take the time to do decorations with, which is fortunate for me since it allows me to do some fun things!

Latest posts

Back