2 Oil Hot Process Tea Tree Soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bunny

Reaction score
I whipped-up a small batch ('bout 9.25lbs) of my 2Fat Soap, hot process. It was soooo stupidly easy, lol, this recipe is about idiot proof. But I enjoy it because it is a "therapy recipe". It's so simple I can practically make it without a brain (I needed that today). After cook, I added tea tree essential oil and a tad of cypress. Smells pretty good! I hate the way lard soap smells when it is cooking, but once it's done, it doesn't smell like that anymore..... just smells soapy. I hope the pic shows up. Been awhile since I posted one!

Grannys2FatSoap.jpg

Thank you all!
Otay...I tried the resizer. My picture looks the same size. So I tried it again and it still looks the same size.
What am I doing ignant?? (Warning: attempting to educate me on techy stuff can be frustrating and can cause hair loss!)
:headbanging:

You obviously already did most of the steps, so I am just going through them from the top, so other people perhaps wondering about the same thing can see the whole process ; )

1) Open the resizer --- http://www.soapmakingforum.com/image-resizer.html

2) Upload picture

3) Choose landscape option [480x360] or [600x450] or [720x540] (OR portrait, if you have a picture in portrait style)

4) Press the button for resizing, let it work and do its thing. It should have changed now. 600x450 is a happy medium for images, in my book. Not to big and not to small so you can`t see details.

5) When the image pops up, righ click and "save as". Pick another name for your image so you have two versions, one big and one resized.

Hope that helped. If not, let us know : )

Last edited:
Thank you all!
Otay...I tried the resizer. My picture looks the same size. So I tried it again and it still looks the same size.
What am I doing ignant?? (Warning: attempting to educate me on techy stuff can be frustrating and can cause hair loss!)
:headbanging:

Bunny, you probably have to remove the original picture from the post, which you can't do anymore because you don't have the edit option anymore for that post. To test and see if your resizing works, try posting the picture again (resized) in a new post. That way you will know if you have mastered the method.

Back