Need a Ride HSCG Conference Tucson

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soap1daze

Reaction score
Hi all. I have rented a vehicle at the Tucson Airport to go to the HSCG conference. My flight arrives in Tucson around 3:20PM on Monday May 19.

So if you are arriving anywhere around that time we can wait for you and ride to the Hotel together.
I am heading back to the airport on Friday May 23, leaving the hotel for the airport at 5:45AM promptly. Sso if that works for your plans I have room for 3 people returning to the airport.

I have room for 3 more people if you would be interested in riding with us and sharing expenses.
Drop me a note and we can work it out!

Pam:wink:

Hi Hazel, I can't seem to find the reply I sent expressing my appreciation. Did you receive it? My sent fold isn't what I'm accustom to! Thank you.
Aloha,
Pam

Well the ride is still available if any one needs one. Just drop me a note and we will give you a ride to the hotel from the Tucson airport!

Just fyi I did meet up with a soaping buddy and we had a ball at the conference and in AZ!

Latest posts

Back