Will MP stick to CP?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KatieShephard

Reaction score
Will MP stick to a CP that has already set up/hardened, or cured? Think of icing you would put on a cake that's already made....like that.

I'd be interested in knowing this too. I'd really like to use some flower petals from my garden on the tops of my soap, but we all know what happens to those. I wonder if a thin "frosting" of clear MP on top would block the effect of the lye and allow petals not to turn black?

I read cp imbeds that have set up and cured like soap balls etc, have a hard time sticking and cracking issues etc etc when attempting to embed.

Don't know, but it's been in the back of my mind since I have a pound of soap shreds needing to become confetti soap.

Other than that, I'm useless in helping on this.

Sorry!

Looks like you'll just have to try it and report back so we can all have an answer ;)

This might be what I have to do! I was thinking of trying to draw on designs or pipe on designs or something. My mind wanders :lol: Ever since I saw the thread on brush embroidery I've been thinking about this.

Latest posts

Back