What's your Pinterest handle?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaitriBB

Reaction score
Mine is Maitribb. Would love to have a group that we could share our products with each other to repin!

I also regularly do blog posts where I think up a theme and then go find soaps on Pinterest and Etsy that match that theme, and show the pictures on my blog. If I have a Pinterest group of soaper friends, I'll check there first and highlight your soaps if I can!

LOL...I don't even know what mine is....but it's in my link! It's either nakedapothecary or Christina's Apothecary. I don't know how to tell :)

LOL...I don't even know what mine is....but it's in my link! It's either nakedapothecary or Christina's Apothecary. I don't know how to tell :)

I know I've blogged at least once and included one of your lovely Pinterest soaps in my post :) I think it was my Gardeners Soap blog post.

Your handle is nakedapothecary. You can tell in the URL window when you're at your home page:

pinterest1.png

Last edited:
Breyers!!! Loved them so much as a teen. I did the whole photo and live show circuit :). Still have 1 or 2 floating around.

Aren't they pretty? Lucky for me I have a horse crazy 11 year old. We inherited all of these horses (and many more) from various grown up horse crazy girls. I never got any when I was a kid, so they are exciting for me, too.
This is off topic, but hard to resist!

Mine is Sammi552. Look forward to sharing with you all. I'm still trying to figure out what Pinterest is all about.

Last edited:
Um, I am either listed as Tarren Renn, Badger153, or Badgerx153. I have no idea how to look it up. I just recently signed up on it, so I am really figuring out what I am doing still.

Miz Jenny, these direction are with using ipad mobile so they may not work for you.

On the top left of your Pinterest page you will see 3 small horizontal lines inside a box. Click the box. Inside what popped up, click on search. On the page that pops up, click on people and then type in a name.

It helps to have an idea of what their avatar is. Mine is my mug!

Good luck!

Last edited:
Um, I am either listed as Tarren Renn, Badger153, or Badgerx153. I have no idea how to look it up. I just recently signed up on it, so I am really figuring out what I am doing still.

You're Badgerx153, I"m following you. Not literally, on Pinterest! lol Love the Ravens board!!

Back