Free to any home

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

janzo

Reaction score
I am giving away soap gremlins.....any takers. They have caused havoc this week so it's time for them to move on.. I think they visited here in warm africa to get away from all the cold weather, well it's time they went back, they have chipped away at my confidence over the last 4 and 5 days and are no longer welcome. Come on people....it's nearly Christmas... Season of goodwill....time to embrace them!!!!

LOL! sorry for your troubles though. I would take them for a couple of days but we have 2 cats and I'm not sure how they would all get along.

I have 2 cats, so no problem there. This week I have had 4 soaps seize on me, the lid on the bottom of the pvc pipe split ( must of had a sixth sense as I had put it in a bucket!!). The bottom of a styrofoam cup eaten away with the fragrance inside, that hurt cos fragrances aren't cheap and yet I am a cheapskate using those cups!! I changed my supplier recently and every fragrance I have used has seized, is it possible to get different strengths of fragrances and I used too much!! No info was supplied with the order.

Good heavens no. I have enough gremlins to deal with.

I have 2 cats, so no problem there. This week I have had 4 soaps seize on me, the lid on the bottom of the pvc pipe split ( must of had a sixth sense as I had put it in a bucket!!). The bottom of a styrofoam cup eaten away with the fragrance inside, that hurt cos fragrances aren't cheap and yet I am a cheapskate using those cups!! I changed my supplier recently and every fragrance I have used has seized, is it possible to get different strengths of fragrances and I used too much!! No info was supplied with the order.

Styrofoam and fo's are a no-no.
Maybe post the name of the supplier to see if anyone else has any feedback on their fo's.

One of the reasons why I do hp is that I never have to worry about siezures separations etc. Drawback is you can't get the beautiful swirls that you can get in cp.

Supplier is in South Africa so not sure how many people will get supplies from there

Back