Coloring Soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, it will bead up, but it still works. Also, try to drizzle the syrup as thinly as you can, but I know that can be hard. I use a little disposable pipette. If drizzling is tough, try dropping small droplets here and there as best you can.

I'll have to try it again. I've had success with mica in oil for swirls on the top, so I never tried it with glycerin again.

Had anyone tries using food colouring..?? I know they morph n change colour over time.. They also change colour during mixing.. But this is what I have used so far. I couldn't get my hand on mica.. Have ordered n waiting for delivery

IMG_20171220_124603.jpgIMG_20171220_124711.jpg1513753923487.jpgIMG_20171220_124455.jpgHad anyone tries using food colouring..?? I know they morph n change colour over time.. They also change colour during mixing.. But this is what I have used so far. I couldn't get my hand on mica.. Have ordered n waiting for delivery 

Would love to have your views on my soaps. View attachment 26902

Had anyone tries using food colouring..?? I know they morph n change colour over time.. They also change colour during mixing.. But this is what I have used so far. I couldn't get my hand on mica.. Have ordered n waiting for delivery

The problem with food coloring in the United States is it is not FDA regulated as skin safe, so for those who sell, they cannot legally use it.

I spoke to one of the cosmetic manufacturer. Here. N he suggested to use food coloring n mix it with TD so they stick n don't morph... Not sure how far tats true...
I has used liquid colors n they changed..

Latest posts

Back