His & hers cut soap pics!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RocknRoll

Reaction score
I added just as much activated charcoal as the first one with the red but for some reason it turned out just a little lighter in the blue one. I gelled them both. "the man bar" is scented with Creed silver mountain water.

P1220007.jpg

P1220016.jpg

I didn't realize you had done this already. The result is great. Perfect for a set. How do you manage to find space for all this wonderful stuff you make? :)

I didn't realize you had done this already. The result is great. Perfect for a set. How do you manage to find space for all this wonderful stuff you make? :)

Initially all i had were the black shelves above my soaping station. Once those were full I realized I needed more space to support my addiction. :Kitten Love: I bought 2 cubicals and stacked them on top of eachother. Well, as you can see from the pic that those are almost full now too! However all the soaps that WERE on the wall shelves are cured now so I boxed them up, labled them and they are ready for sale. Boxed up they dont take up near as much space. So now I have all my wall shelving available for new batches. i figure I can keep rotaing this way until my cubicals are completly filled with boxes full of cured soap. :thumbup:

P1220007.jpg

That's an excellent storage idea! How big are your bathes and soaps usually?

they've been weighing in at about 6 to 6 1/2 ounces. The soap rounds that come out of the pvc mold are 5.25 ounces and the ones out of the pringles can are 4.25 ounces. :-D

Back