Anyone seen those Half Oil-Half water sprays?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IanT

Reaction score
I just did a massage for a woman who wanted me to use her own lotion stuff... It was veery pungent but I thought it looked cool, it was in a spray bottle with a metallic colored spray head, the top half was oil that looked to be mixed with FO (as I said...very pungent..... still trying to get that smell out from under my fingernails lol)... and half was water on the bottom...she told me that you were supposed to shake it up and then spray it on yourself...

It was pretty cool, as far as looks were concerned...anyone seen or tried this before?? Itd probably be easy as cake to duplicate.

it's basically lotion without emulsifier??
i think it's called something like two phase lotion, i'm not sure.. i never used it, does it work? does it mix well enough when you shake it?
i'm very interested :D

I make these all the time and keep them in my purse during the summer! I just use a super small spray bottle, put a little evening primrose oil, fragrance oil, and a lot of water in it.

I spray it on my face to "refresh". Dual phase lotion sounds way better then what I called it (cold spray stuff). Big grins!

I guess I should mention I don't use a preservative, and I use distilled water. So they only last a few months before I use them up or throw them out for safety's sake.

Latest posts

Back