This is some of the soaps that keep me busy

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soaperwoman

Reaction score
DSCN1321.jpg

chamomilealoesoap.jpg

applecidersoapwatermelon.jpg

chickenortheeggsoap.jpg

vegetableoilsoap.jpg

pumpkin and banana cream pies soap.jpg

naturalclaysoap.jpg

Thanks, that half round is one of my favorite molds. I have been soaping for 5 months now and I am on my 200 plus recipes. I think I have made over 300 batches now. You can check out my instagram- soaperwomansoaps or my youtube videos-soaperwoman or my website- everythingwonderfulsite.weebly.com for more photos and other obsessions of mine.

Thanks, that half round is one of my favorite molds. I have been soaping for 5 months now and I am on my 200 plus recipes. I think I have made over 300 batches now. You can check out my instagram- soaperwomansoaps or my youtube videos-soaperwoman or my website- everythingwonderfulsite.weebly.com for more photos and other obsessions of mine.

300 recipes in 5 months?! Wow, that's incredible! I think I have been soaping for about 3 months, and I've only made 8 batches. I guess I should step it up. LOL :)

I can't get over the detail (like the bananas and life-like whipped toppings!) in the soaps - beautiful!!

Back