NG question

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I could be wrong, but I think they ship UPS, and UPS doesn't ship to PO boxes.

Does anyone know if Natures Garden ships to a PO Box?

I have a post office box as well as a physical address, I think they would ship, not 100% sure, but do you get parcels to the post office,? One way to find out is when placing your order they would tell you at time of checkout, but I can't see why they wouldn't if you normally get parcels, the only thing I had problems with was essential oils, traveling in regular mail because of the flashpoints

I have a post office box as well as a physical address, I think they would ship, not 100% sure, but do you get parcels to the post office,? One way to find out is when placing your order they would tell you at time of checkout, but I can't see why they wouldn't if you normally get parcels, the only thing I had problems with was essential oils, traveling in regular mail because of the flashpoints

Yes I have had things shipped there before and never had a problem with it. It wasn't soap supplies but some of the things I have had shipped there were pretty big and I never had a problem.

Back