Soapandthings.com Jody's Soap & Creations

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Genny said:
Kwpgrooming said:
She even says in her website that she forgets stuff because as we know she has 3 kids. Doesn't sound very professional to me.

That's so stupid. I have 5 kids and I've never forgotten anything in an order. It's not the customers fault that she can't keep things straight. :roll:

This.

Human beings have been having kids for a very long time and businesses are still up and running...

Have anyone experienced placing an order with her and not get your products. I placed an order over a month ago and paid for it and nothing. Sent messages and called. One message saying back order. Again over a month ago

I'm glad I checked with this site before I ordered from Jody's Soap and things. The prices look really great, and she has some diverse things I need, but I am frankly, flabbergasted not to receive a response from 5 emails I've sent requesting information before putting in an order. I waited nearly two weeks, with no response, whatsoever. That;s not a sign of a good start. What if my order goes wrong? Or delayed? I'm heading into the holidays, and I must be very careful where I put my money right now. I myself sometimes struggle to keep up with my orders, I understand. But then again, I just came through the largest hurricane the east coast has ever seen, and a nor'easter right behind it. And I ALWAYS get back to my customers.
Moreover, the website is extraordinarily difficult to navigate, discombobulated, titles not matching, etc. - Proceed with caution, is my suggestion.

Re: Soapandthings.com Jody's Soap & Creations

I just wanted to take a moment to comment about my experience with Jody's Soap & Things/Jody's Soap & Creations. This site is one of the top results that shows up in a Google search for this business. I read the comments on this site after placing my order and of course they gave me some cause for concern. However, I had no issues with my order. The order was processed and shipped within the time frame indicated on her new web site (see link to onew site on the soapandthings.com site). The items arrived clean and in good condition. The only very minor issue was that the online ordering initially overestimated the shipping cost, an issue she very clearly indicates may happen and is working to fix. Also as indicated on her site, all I had to do was let her know and she quickly refunded the difference. No problem.

Granted it is only a single order with only a handful of items, but I experienced no issues and would consider ordering again from this business. I certainly understand the frustration experienced by others in the past. I was sufficiently satisfied with the products and service that I thought in fairness to this business I should take the time to write about a positive experience that has occurred more recently. Perhaps others have had similar positive experiences but not bothered to provide a report, leaving one with only older evaluations on which to base an opinion.

The last few times I ordered from her, my order came in a timely manner. Her prices and shipping arereasonable.

I had a couple if issues before she moved but my last two orders were fine and she promptly refunded the difference in the shipping charges also.

Back