Aloha from GA!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissLunaB

Reaction score
Lil Miss Luna here! I'm a artist(photo and graphic design) crafter (of way too many things already XD) and legal drug dealer(only people who work the field know what I mean)that has been lurking in the soap making community for almost a year now and I'm ready to take a soapy plunge. My first soap I plan to make will be tallow based so I'm already starting with a boulder at the base of a hill :D I hope to receive warm feedback and much care and help!
~Luna Out!

Welcome MissLunaB,

I am new here as well, and have spent the past day and a half reading the wonderful stickies and posts, admiring the beautiful soap products the members here have made.

Wishing you (and me) the best of success as we start our soaping journey :)

Welcome, MissLunaB.

Savannah is a pretty place. My husband & I are planning to spend a day or so during one of our upcoming trips. Last time he was there alone, he took one of the bus tours and really enjoyed it, so wants to take me on the same tour. A few years ago we took our granddaughter to a restaurant in Savannah and she had fried alligator nuggets, then was a little weird about it and didn't want her parents to know she'd eaten alligator. It was so funny!

Hey Miss Luna! A fellow Georgian... I was wondering if there were any others... Welcome... can't wait to see how your first soap turns out!

Howdy from CO, Luna!

Welcome.gif

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome! Sorry for the lack of reply, I was very busy preparing and waiting out Irma ^_^; but now that she is gone from our area and we have some internet I can relax a bit! : D

Welcome, MissLunaB.

Savannah is a pretty place. My husband & I are planning to spend a day or so during one of our upcoming trips. Last time he was there alone, he took one of the bus tours and really enjoyed it, so wants to take me on the same tour. A few years ago we took our granddaughter to a restaurant in Savannah and she had fried alligator nuggets, then was a little weird about it and didn't want her parents to know she'd eaten alligator. It was so funny!
Savannah is a beautiful place and I loved every second being there when I went to school up there. I dont live far from it now but its still a pain to drive to XD

Hey Miss Luna! A fellow Georgian... I was wondering if there were any others... Welcome... can't wait to see how your first soap turns out!
YES! Fellow living in GA person, sorry I'm a Army Angel Born and Raised and I'll never give that up. The world is my home town XD In other news I'm super excited too about my first soap, I want to do it now, but I first have to make a good soapy space since GA crazy weather is being silly again! : D

Welcome! I am a fellow artist/graphic designer as well! :) Soapmaking is definitely a fun creative hobby.
I dont know what im more excired for? Packaging/label deging, photography, and brand design or making my first soap. XD being creative is such a slippery slope XD

Pharm rep?

Welcome to SMF :)
Right field wrong profession ;) thank you for the warm welcome! :

~Luna Out! :bunny:

Back