Oh Pinterest, why do you do this to me?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

navigator9

Reaction score
Another recipe I found...I wish someone would make these for me, because I just don't have time to be baking. I need to finish clearing the driveway of the snow that the last pass of the snowplow filled the end of the driveway with after I had spent hours clearing it. Grrrrrrr!!!

But I saw them, and they're so pretty, and I love the way that filling sounds, ricotta, orange and almond or hazelnuts. Mmmmm! So I though that maybe someone out there has time on their hands (Ha!) and might want to try them. I bet they're delicious. And thanks again DeeAnna, for the translator that can be used on Firefox. Makes things so much easier than having to copy the addy, then go to Chrome to translate it. :thumbup:
https://translate.google.com/transl...tm_medium=everyday&utm_campaign=favorites-top

Those look so cute and bet the are tasty. I'd offer to make them but I only bake at Christmas. Otherwise I'm low-no carb LOL
Oh you of infinite discipline...how do you do it?
Rolls roses! Haha very cute name and looks yummy!
Thank you for the recipe! ;)
It does look yummy, don't you think? I don't have time for much baking at the moment, but I'm thinking that taking a short cut of using puff pastry and using the filling in the recipe might be an option. It's the filling that's calling me. :)

Latest posts

Back