Post your www here

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know if anyone will see this given the thread hasn't seen any replies in a while, but might as well give it a shot =). Anyway, I'm selling fragrance free and uncolored bars of soap on etsy made with all natural ingredients. The bars are perfect for anyone with sensitive/dry skin, or would simply like a quality product. If you're at all interested, here's my page: caringvalleyhands.etsy.com

My website is
:D

[Edited to remove dead link]

Last edited by a moderator:
my online links

You can go to my primary site of

It will point you to all my links

[Edited to remove dead link]

Last edited by a moderator:
We sell packaging that works particularly well for soap and beauty products. They fold flat and are available in the UK and the US. And just so you know: I made my first batch of soap this weekend! Soon I'll make a great shave soap and shampoo bar. That's the plan, anyway.

www.foldabox.co.uk
www.foldaboxusa.com

Last edited:
Wow, so many of these no longer working. I guess selling sop isn't easy

Wow, so many of these no longer working. I guess selling sop isn't easy

Thanks for the heads-up. :) I just went through and deleted all the links that were dead. There's still a small hand-full of links that are working, though, which I left intact.

It's very true that selling handmade soap isn't easy. The market is so saturated, and very few succeed to the point of making a worthwhile profit or even to the point of just making enough to cover their costs. For the vast many of us- me included- it would be nice to be able to do even that (cover our costs).

I've been making soap for over 11 years now for my family, personal friends and myself, and I often get asked by the friends of certain family members how much I sell my soap for. The answer that I am fond of giving to them is that they cannot afford my soap. :lol:

From time to time I have often considered going into business with my hobby, but there's just no way that it would be realistically worth the amount of time and effort I would need to put into it to make it profitable. I'm much happier making it at my leisure for myself and my immediate household, and gifting to my extended family & friends.

IrishLass :)

Thanks for the heads-up. :) I just went through and deleted all the links that were dead. There's still a small hand-full of links that are working, though, which I left intact.

It's very true that selling handmade soap isn't easy. The market is so saturated, and very few succeed to the point of making a worthwhile profit or even to the point of just making enough to cover their costs. For the vast many of us- me included- it would be nice to be able to do even that (cover our costs).

I've been making soap for over 11 years now for my family, personal friends and myself, and I often get asked by the friends of certain family members how much I sell my soap for. The answer that I am fond of giving to them is that they cannot afford my soap. :lol:

From time to time I have often considered going into business with my hobby, but there's just no way that it would be realistically worth the amount of time and effort I would need to put into it to make it profitable. I'm much happier making it at my leisure for myself and my immediate household, and gifting to my extended family & friends.

IrishLass :)

I completely agree, plus as an artist myself I feel that when you have to make huge quantities in obligation, some of the love is lost.

My son bought me a domain. I have not used it. But I do have a website I made for free, and from time to time I sell on eBay. I will be posting more cold process in September, because they are curing.

Seldom I get some orders, but not often. But I have no stock, if the CP does not sell in 3 months I go by the school, and some people buy and the rest my family uses.

Check it out!

http://soapsbysunrise.weebly.com/

Latest posts

Back