How many bath fizzies do you get out of a batch?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shellyb320

Reaction score
Hello to all!! I was wondering how many bath fizzies a batch made for you? I just started making fizzies and I am making batches that make 8 fizzies at a time.

That is going to depend on how big of a batch you make & how large you make your bath bombs. I have seen little bombs the size of Hershey's kisses & large bombs the size of an infants head.

Tabitha said:
That is going to depend on how big of a batch you make & how large you make your bath bombs. I have seen little bombs the size of Hershey's kisses & large bombs the size of an infants head.

LOL... I am not exactly "bath bomb savvy." What size tub would you put in one the size of an infant's head? A swimming pool? J/K :)

I can't imagine. I guess you would need to whack it w/ a hammer & add a little to each bath over the coarse of a year.

I am using a meatballer. If that's any indication to the size, not an infants head(I think I'd be in trouble!)

That's about the size I maike too. How many cups of dry ingredients do you use?

I use 2 cups total of dry ingredients. I guess my real question would be if I doubled up on my ingredients, and made a double batch, would my fizzies turn out. Has anyone else done this? Am I making small batches so it should be fine? Ect., ect., ect.

Sure, you could 4x that recipe & be safe. Probably more.

I make 8c batches and they are fine. The only problem is my hands begin tp hurt from squeezing that many bombs.

Back