~*~ SMF October 2017 Challenge - Simple Minimalistic Swirl! ~*~
~ October 2017 Challenge Photo Entry Thread~

Help Support Soapmaking Forum by donating using the link above or becoming a Supporting Member.
Soap Making Forum > The Soap Making & Craft Forum > Bath and Body Forum > Un-Talcum Powder

Old 06-21-2017, 03:40 PM   #31
Retropixie

Liked 24 Times on 13 Posts
Likes Given: 9

It has been so hot here...I am going to try to make this today. I am super sensitive to baking soda under the pits (can we say fire pits from hell?), so will be subbing the mag powder for the baking soda. Off to (hopefully) fight copious amounts of under boob sweat........

TeresaT Likes This 
Old 06-21-2017, 04:31 PM   #32
Dahila
Supporting Member
SOAP_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1341 Times on 858 Posts
Likes Given: 3388

I am using it for few days and it is wonderful my skin is awesome under the boobs and armpits, I use my MH and babbasu deo then put the powder over it ; simply awesome

People Like This 
Old 07-12-2017, 01:43 AM   #33
TeresaT
Lifetime Supporting Member
SOAP_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 2352 Times on 1064 Posts
Likes Given: 3541

Checking in with everyone. How is the powder going? I use mine every day and it keeps me cool and comfortable. Dahlia, have you used the regular version to compare to the MH version? The last batch I made was a 5 kg one and I've only used about 12 oz of it. I don't want to make up a new MH batch until that's either gone or packaged for gifting.

Old 07-12-2017, 02:42 AM   #34
dibbles
Supporting Member
SOAP_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2192 Times on 936 Posts
Likes Given: 2604

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeresaT View Post
Checking in with everyone. How is the powder going? I use mine every day and it keeps me cool and comfortable. Dahlia, have you used the regular version to compare to the MH version? The last batch I made was a 5 kg one and I've only used about 12 oz of it. I don't want to make up a new MH batch until that's either gone or packaged for gifting.
Hi Teresa! I was just thinking about you the other day. Hope all is well with you. Nice to 'see' you!

TeresaT Likes This