Thank you

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

afbrat

Reaction score
I just wanted to take a minute to say thank you to everyone here. I have learned so much from so many friendly and helpful people here. Even just browsing through all the different threads on all the many different questions and answers is a learning experience. And so I want to thank each and every one of you for making this a fun, friendly and informative place! It is not every day that you come across a community that welcomes not only new members but all of their questions as well. And to do so with grace and sometimes even humor is absolutely remarkable. So thank you

I learned a lot in here! In fact, I keep learning everyday, it's like a never ending stories which make you want to treasure deeper. Thank you everyone! :)

I think our Admin/Mod team do an admirable job of setting the tone for the whole forum, and it's members. Y'all deserve a hand.

I'll settle for some of your southern cooking!

I really enjoy seeing how people for friendships on here and, while everyone may not be totally in love with everyone else, we Modmins generally have little to do - very much how it should be.

I also love how wonderfully and randomly humorous the members are

I'll settle for some of your southern cooking!

I really enjoy seeing how people for friendships on here and, while everyone may not be totally in love with everyone else, we Modmins generally have little to do - very much how it should be.

I also love how wonderfully and randomly humorous the members are

Do I count for southern cooking ? or it might be cooking down south :) or down under.

I can do that. I had a cheese and vegemite sandwich for lunch, never without it in the house.

My mother use to use the pan drippings after cooking a leg of lamb to make gravy and vegemite was put in the pan, then flour and then water, makes great gravy.

Latest posts

Back