White and black practice

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks everyone. I cut it too soon I think because there's drag marks in many of them. Stupid drag marks.:head banging:

Here's a couple. I LOVE that jasmine smell coming from them. I hope it sticks around after cure is done.

I've had drag marks from AC and have had decent results using rubbing alcohol on a clean cloth and wiping the marks, they will wipe off.

Thanks everyone. I cut it too soon I think because there's drag marks in many of them. Stupid drag marks.:head banging:

Here's a couple. I LOVE that jasmine smell coming from them. I hope it sticks around after cure is done.

Beautiful soap!

If you SB your activated charcoal into your batter you need less AC than if you handstir it into your batter. Still black but doesn't require as much so doesn't leech out in the shower or "move" or leave cut marks in your soap so much.

Beautiful soap!

If you SB your activated charcoal into your batter you need less AC than if you handstir it into your batter. Still black but doesn't require as much so doesn't leech out in the shower or "move" or leave cut marks in your soap so much.

Woah, seriously? You are a house of soap knowledge. I LOVE black in soap.

What about the other blacks, like mica and oxide. Will I get a real black w those as I do with AC?

Latest posts

Back