Fragrance Buddy FO test

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not to be a PITA buFragrance buddy offers 2 cappuccino's...latte and expresso...just wondering which one you tested NsMar...

Sorry, just saw this......it's the Espresso one :).

Came in to share experience-had a batch of a different vendor's FO cause major DOS issues, it was curing underneath a one pound batch of FB Merlot and the Merlot also DOS'd. Since the DOS was so bad on the other soap, I highly suspect it was contagious. The Merlot dos'd way worse on the bottom where it was closest to the other soap and barely at all on the top (it was around the edges the worst). Just a heads up to test Merlot extensively in case it's prone to DOS'ing... this was CP test batch but my usual recipe (less a bit of water). The other 3 lb worth of testors nearby did not DOS (but were 1 inch away vs 1/4).

If you're looking for a Merlot, Rustic Escentuals' is wonderful! Discolors dark but yummy.

Also, Smell of Freedom has lost half the Dirt overtones but isn't anything I'm impressed with...this is dry throw though. Jungle is still dirt, but green dirt. I can't find where I put sun and sand...LOL

Back