New!!!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi Everyone! I am a Soapmaker from New Jersey who has been active for about 4 years now. I am still absolutely in love with creating amazing soaps for my customers and do not think I will be over it for some time now. So glad to have come across what seems to be an excellent online community to read about and discuss my passion in!

I hope to learn a lot from everyone and also to help out where needed! Hopefully I will also make a few friends while I am at it!

:bunny:

Hi! Thank you so much, Susie! :)

Thank you, Shunt! Second time I've seen the "Hoity-Toity Snickerdoodle League" mentioned in this thread! That sounds interesting! lol

Thank you, Dahlia! Love your name! I am currently making soaps for a little girl named Dahlia! <3

Thank you, Isg! Love the quote at the bottom of your post!

Glad to meet you also, Cmzaha! Thanks for the welcome! Great advice below your signature! Or animals! :)

Welcome to you as well WeaversPort!!! It IS almost like a party, and a quick convenient spot to look for answers! You can get lost in here, though! So much information!!! :)

Back