Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Lucy and welcome! There's SO much great info here as well as many generous people to share info. Definitely read the Beginner's Forum, lots of great stuff there. Remember, there isn't a stupid question except the one that isn't asked. So if you're unclear about anything, ask away!:)

Hey and welcome!

This is a great place to learn. As stated before, if you run your recipe by us, we will happily give our opinions on it before you make it.

I am sure you will be making soap before long. After all, you can buy all your supplies and equipment at your local Walmart. Not a fancy soap, mind you, but a good soap, nonetheless.

Welcome to the forum! As long as you gear up with giggles & gloves, take caution and respect lye, there's nothing to fear about soap making! Except DOS( dreaded orange spots), volcano, seize, rice, acceleration and so on... :headbanging:
Remember read the beginner forum Stickies and lots of threads to get you started. So you get prepared.

Welcome to the forum! As long as you gear up with giggles & gloves,

But whatever you do, don't giggle so much that you forget your goggles. ;) (sorry- I couldn't resist. When I saw that you accidentally typed 'giggles' instead of goggles, I started giggling and couldn't help myself. :lol: )

IrishLass :)

Back