OMG TKB Trading Updated Colors

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some of the matte pops are listed at TKB under soap stable colours.

I don't see any matte POPs. Do you mean the Soapberry micas? Your soap looks great so I might buy samples the next time I place an order and test them.

I did see they have the Shimmer POPs under the Soap Stable section but you need to check the individual colors. It states on the site that Raspberry and Blueberry will morph and Apple and Grape aren't recommended for CP because they turn ugly. The only ones which appear to be stable are Yellow and Tangerine. I think someone would be very disappointed if they bought the collection without viewing the individual listings. I know I would be upset if I thought they were soap stable and the colors morphed.

Last edited:
I looked under each on in the soap stable section. Not the micas. The matte pops. In soap matte or shinny shouldn't matter I would think.

Okay, I'm blind. I used the search function and found them. Those are pretty and I'm glad you pointed them out. Are these the ones you used in your soap?

The matte yellow & blue right? I think so. Nothing morphed so I'm assuming so. But some of the shimmer pops morph, some don't. They have a red matte too.

My new philosophy is mix a small amount of cp soap into colour if I have any doubt & have backup colour ready at hand!

I've got some Nurture Soap micas. I don't remember which yellow it was but one morphed and turned orange. Also, I wouldn't have bought them if I'd know these were the same as BCN's Rainbow micas. I've used those micas before and the pink fades completely. There is also another color which morphs but I don't remember which color I used.

Hazel, the BCN Rainbow micas were the same as the pops, which I'm pretty sure is why they don't carry them anymore. The Strawberry Pop was a known fader. The micas I carry are not the same micas. As far as I know none of the pinks fade. I test them all myself, so I'm curious as to which one faded on you? Also, Lemon Chiffon turns orange then back to yellow. Did yours stay orange?

I never used Strawberry POP. I had Blueberry, Apple, Grape, Tangerine and I think I had the yellow. I don't remember what it was called.

The mica that faded was called Rainbow Red and I had purchased it from BCN. This was a couple of years ago so it's possible the new Rainbow micas won't fade. But I'm not willing to go back to experimenting with them.

The yellow is still orange and I'm not sure which one it was that I used. I wrote it on the recipe print out and I'll have to check later. Yep! Too lazy to get up right now. It's actually more of a peach and it is a pretty color. It just wasn't what I wanted. I'll end up using both of the yellows in a citrus scented soap so it won't matter if they morph.

I think I'll order some of the TKB matte POPs which rogue mentioned. I just used up the last of the Glitter Bordeaux so I'll have to re-order and I might as well try some samples.

Hey all, I know this is a really old post but I was searching the site to see if anyone had used the soapberry line of colors at tkb. They were mentioned by the op but I never saw where anyone had used them. So I was just wanting to know...some time has passed, has anyone ever tried them? They say they are stable in cp, and they sure look bright.

Thanks in advance...:)

Back