• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Soap Making Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Gauging Interest: SFIC Co-op

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Midnight Rowan

Reaction score
SFIC Melt & Pour

We would need to get an order together of minimum 250 lbs. of Cut-ups, with a sub-minimum of 50 lbs. of each variety. So If we did the bare minimum, we could have 50 lbs. of 5 different varieties. In order to get more than 50 lbs. of any given variety, we would then need to reach another 50 lbs. of that variety. Hostess Fee would be 3.00 per person.

I've got an email in to SFIC for a shipping quote on bare minimum to my zip code, so the prices I'm about to list don't include initial shipping to me, so please keep that in mind. I will update once I get a response from SFIC.

As far as shipping to individual participants goes, it looks like it breaks down into:

2-3 lbs./Flat Rate Envelope (more will fit in the envelope than the small Flat Rate Box, and it's same price to ship)

14 lbs./Medium Flat Rate Box

20 lbs./Large Flat Rate Box

I'm interested in the Goat's Milk, Oatmeal, Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Low Sweat Clear, Low Sweat White, Shaving, Honey, Aloe Vera, and Crystal Clear. I will make my choices based on what will fill our cases once others have chimed in.

Price breakdown as follows:

• Basic Clear - 1.73/lb.[/*:m:3uiyq2wz]
  • Basic White - 1.73/lb.[/*:m:3uiyq2wz]
  • Olive Oil - 2.08/lb.[/*:m:3uiyq2wz]
  • Castile - 2.19/lb.[/*:m:3uiyq2wz]
  • Shea Butter - 2.19/lb.[/*:m:3uiyq2wz]
  • Goat's Milk - 1.91/lb.[/*:m:3uiyq2wz]
  • Oatmeal - 1.91/lb.[/*:m:3uiyq2wz]
  • Crystal Clear - 1.91/lb.[/*:m:3uiyq2wz]
  • Shaving - 1.91/lb.[/*:m:3uiyq2wz]
  • Aloe Vera - 1.86/lb.[/*:m:3uiyq2wz]
  • Honey - 1.86/lb.[/*:m:3uiyq2wz]
  • Low Sweat White - 1.86/lb.[/*:m:3uiyq2wz]
  • Low Sweat Clear - 1.86/lb.[/*:m:3uiyq2wz]
  • Hemp - 2.29/lb.[/*:m:3uiyq2wz]
  • Cocoa Butter - 2.29/lb.[/*:m:3uiyq2wz]
  • Organic Clear - 2.60/lb.[/*:m:3uiyq2wz]
  • Organic White - 2.60/lb.[/*:m:3uiyq2wz]

***Please keep in mind that these prices do not yet include initial freight, which will be divided up by the lb.***

If interested, please reply to this post (or PM me) with the variety you would like, and amount you're interested in :)

I think I'd be interested in this too, though I'm not sure how much of each base I'd be interested in yet.

photoshadows how much total are you thinking?

kharmon320 how much are you thinking total?

Asking because it's really easy to tweak the boxes so we meet the minimum if we have a general idea of totals :D

I would probably go for 10 lbs total. If you need to meet the minimum for one type of base, I'd be willing to change to accomodate an easier order. I'm not sure if that's enough for what you're thinking.

I'm probably thinking between 10-20 lbs total. I'm somewhat flexible on the types of bases too.

Back