Flying Through a Rainbow

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dibbles

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A pilot took this image while flying through a rainbow. I think it is pretty awesome, and now I keep thinking about making rainbow soap...

rainbow.JPG

Last summer, one of the girls at work told a long story about how she had recently spent nearly an hour driving down country roads trying to find the end of a particularly bright rainbow but by the time she got there it was gone. She was dead serious, and obviously enjoyed telling the story. I didn't burst her bubble, just walked away.

Last summer, one of the girls at work told a long story about how she had recently spent nearly an hour driving down country roads trying to find the end of a particularly bright rainbow but by the time she got there it was gone. She was dead serious, and obviously enjoyed telling the story. I didn't burst her bubble, just walked away.

I did that once, trying to chase a rainbow. It never seems to work. They always disappear. :)
Lovely picture; I hope you do make the soap.

Back