• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Soap Making Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Co-ops Question

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

I went to the buying sections and checked out the co-op forum but it seemed really bare. Just curious why this forum doesn't have more co-ops?

carebear said:
Feel free to run one

I see that my post was moved to the co-op forum. I intentionally posted in CP because apparently no one ever goes to the co-op forum. How can co-ops be organized if no one is aware they exist?

They visit the co-op section!

The forum is divided into titled sections to make navigation simple and to cut down on clutter.

carebear said:
They visit the co-op section!

The forum is divided into titled sections to make navigation simple and to cut down on clutter.

I understand why the site is sectioned and why my post was moved. I also know there are alot of new soapers that may not (probably don't) know what things like swaps and co-ops are. Is there a way to inform them in the more popular forum sections about these events so they might get involved?

Please respect the fact that we try to maintain order on the forum. It's not always easy & it doesn't always please everyone but it is necessary.

You may place a link to the thread in your signature line. The more you post, the more it will be seen.

Tabitha said:
Please respect the fact that we try to maintain order on the forum. It's not always easy & it doesn't always please everyone but it is necessary.

You may place a link to the thread in your signature line. The more you post, the more it will be seen.

OK - Thanks!

A sticky describing co-ops is a good idea, though.
If you would like to write one, we can make it a sticky in this section.

carebear said:
A sticky describing co-ops is a good idea, though.
If you would like to write one, we can make it a sticky in this section.

That's a good idea. I will try to put one together.

Latest posts

Back