Health and Beauty " Green Juice"

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

biarine

Reaction score
GREEN JUICE
I am enjoying my green juice. Isn't grassy taste at all it's a little bit sweet and complex taste. I can't taste the celery, sprout or even Granny [Smith apple. While pear taste isn't there either but the cucumber is very noticeable.

Ingredients:
4 large Brussel sprouts
2 handful kale
1 medium size Granny Smith apple
1 large pear
3 stalk celery
4 inches cucumber

Procedures
Juice the fruits and vegetables according to the manufacture instructions. Enjoy ImageUploadedBySoap Making1491222837.721596.jpg

I like that recipe. I've never put brussel sprouts into a smoothie before, but I do like them. I'll suggest it to my DIL, too because she was asking how she can utilize brussel sprouts more when I visited them last week.

I toss mine in bacon grease and roast them in the oven. You could substitute olive oil if you're fancy like that.

I also make this and it is very good! http://soletshangout.com/one-pan-crispy-chicken-legs-brussels-sprouts-gluten-free-paleo/

Thanks, I do the OO drizzle on brussel sprouts with a red onion quarters and a sauce then roasted, that I have included in Holiday meals and my FIL used to rave about it. I found it on Epicurious: http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/brussels-sprouts-and-roasted-red-onions-14464

It's quite delicious.

I sent your recipe to my DIL. Thank you.

I like that recipe. I've never put brussel sprouts into a smoothie before, but I do like them. I'll suggest it to my DIL, too because she was asking how she can utilize brussel sprouts more when I visited them last week.

I used Omega juicer much better extracting juices than vitamix blender. I don't like Brussel sprout if cooked I taste it bitter.

My DIL thanks you for the recipe. She does a smoothie every morning before she leaves for work, and sometimes in the evening, too.

Drinking smoothie or juice mostly the green like Dr oz recipe it will give us more nutrients than cooking. I am not nutritionist but I feel very good.

I toss mine in bacon grease and roast them in the oven. You could substitute olive oil if you're fancy like that.

I also make this and it is very good! http://soletshangout.com/one-pan-crispy-chicken-legs-brussels-sprouts-gluten-free-paleo/

WHAT?! Eating brussels sprouts without bacon is a sin against them. The bacon grease will be a complete tease.

But, if she could grate the sprouts, she could make a slaw with them. Wegman's has a great recipe for that (I don't have it though).

WHAT?! Eating brussels sprouts without bacon is a sin against them. The bacon grease will be a complete tease.

But, if she could grate the sprouts, she could make a slaw with them. Wegman's has a great recipe for that (I don't have it though).

That's only I will eat sprouts with bacon and chestnuts. But I love them in juice.

I've been making a lot of green juices lately. Only, they turn out red or brown mostly because I put beets and carrots in them. I haven't tried brussels sprouts yet, I did try broccoli and HATED it. I couldn't even force myself to choke all of that one down holding my nose! haha. I feel FANTASTIC drinking green juice nearly everyday. Here's my last recipe (I change it up everyday): 1/2 sweet potato, 4 large leaves rainbow chard, 2 large handfuls spinach, 1 whole lemon, 1 large granny smith, 4 carrots, 1/4" ginger root. I make a quart jar of juice but it's not actually a quart, more like 3-3.5 cups of juice.

I've been making a lot of green juices lately. Only, they turn out red or brown mostly because I put beets and carrots in them. I haven't tried brussels sprouts yet, I did try broccoli and HATED it. I couldn't even force myself to choke all of that one down holding my nose! haha. I feel FANTASTIC drinking green juice nearly everyday. Here's my last recipe (I change it up everyday): 1/2 sweet potato, 4 large leaves rainbow chard, 2 large handfuls spinach, 1 whole lemon, 1 large granny smith, 4 carrots, 1/4" ginger root. I make a quart jar of juice but it's not actually a quart, more like 3-3.5 cups of juice.
Wow thanks that's nice recipe, I will try them. I couldn't taste sprout in this recipe or even the kale. I love carrot juice by itself. I making carrot juice once a week. Did you try the gazpacho juice? Here's the recipe plum or heirloom tomato, organic cucumber, red sweet pepper, onion, and basil season with olive oil, salt and pepper.

I just made a sesame seed milk and I will make a coconut milk later for my soap making.ImageUploadedBySoap Making1491292880.288620.jpgImageUploadedBySoap Making1491292893.968454.jpg

Thanks, I do the OO drizzle on brussel sprouts with a red onion quarters and a sauce then roasted, that I have included in Holiday meals and my FIL used to rave about it. I found it on Epicurious: http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/brussels-sprouts-and-roasted-red-onions-14464

It's quite delicious.

I am going to have to try this iteration of sprouts, even while I am cringing a bit over dirtying three cooking vessels for one side dish. I am willing to spend an exorbitant amount of time pealing, dicing, or kneading...

but resent every single second that I have to invest in cleaning the kitchen afterwards.

It's not that I do not appreciate an immaculately clean work space. Rather, I fantasize frequently about a reality in which I am not the one to make it that way:)
Save

I am going to have to try this iteration of sprouts, even while I am cringing a bit over dirtying three cooking vessels for one side dish. I am willing to spend an exorbitant amount of time pealing, dicing, or kneading...

but resent every single second that I have to invest in cleaning the kitchen afterwards.

It's not that I do not appreciate an immaculately clean work space. Rather, I fantasize frequently about a reality in which I am not the one to make it that way:)
Save

I am not the fan of cleaning my kitchen too after I am doing my juicing, cooking or making milk as well as making soap but sometimes it worth it doing and I am enjoying it.

Latest posts

Back