Other hobby...weaving...of a sort...

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Krista! It's a thriving hobby. There's a guy in Canada who started making his own rings about 15 years back and within a few years he was making and selling enough rings that he was able to quit his job. Today I know he has over 4 large industrial ring making machines and a lot more. His website is http://www.theRingLord.com. I purchase most of my rings from him.

Oh my.... I just went to his website and it's amazing! He's got some terrific stuff and I'm seriously considering ordering a beginner kit which is just what I need, another hobby! Thanks for that Kristus_Apollo, you're such an enabler, lol!

Oh my.... I just went to his website and it's amazing! He's got some terrific stuff and I'm seriously considering ordering a beginner kit which is just what I need, another hobby! Thanks for that Kristus_Apollo, you're such an enabler, lol!

Ahahahhaha! To help enable you more, if you want some easy-to-follow 3-D instructions along with projects for beginners, check out my Kindle eBook on Amazon, Chainmail Made Easy: Beginner's Guide in 7 Easy Steps!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back