Lace Top Soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lsg

Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here is a picture of my lace top milk soap. I just took it out of the freezer and unmolded it. I will post a picture of the bars after the soap has thawed enough to cut. I cut down a fondant mat and put it in the bottom of my log mold.
P1010002%20500x163_zpsrlj7lezu.jpg

Wow! that looks lovely , reminds me of the white lace tablecloth we use to use at christmas time growing up . great job lsg , what is it scented with ??

Wow, that is a seriously gorgeous and classy looking soap! I love the lace top and it looks great with an elegant layer of cream on top. I bet it smells great too!

Don't know how I missed this one. So beautiful. I need to get a fondant mat - just loving the lace tops popping up on the soaps lately!

If you can stand the wait (around 15 - 20 days) aliexpress.com has a lot of the same mats you might find on ebay/etsy for about half the price.

Beautiful! I havent tried this technique, dont think i ever will.. No such patience

Latest posts

Back