I got it ! Was dissapointed but then...

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AutumnBreezeSoaps

Reaction score
I got my very first order from Brambleberry (earlier than expected) and I was a little disappointed that I didn't get a free sample fragrance (dug through everything in search of it) but then had to look at the colorants a little better because it seemed like one was VERY little compared to the others. Started to weigh them and found two of them to weigh 2 oz vs one and all but one of them to weigh a little more then one oz. :D I only ordered one of each. So its hard to be disappointed in that :D The only one that was right on was the activated charcoal, all the others were more. It seems they all have different weights tho...interesting. I'm assuming the bottle they come in weighs about .6oz (at least that's what my calculations are coming up with. Here is my very first haul :D Guess what I will be doing tonight!!??

Brambleberry supplies.jpg

I can't quite believe how I can look at a photo of soap making supplies and think wow, that's so exciting! Have fun. Can't wait to see photos of completed soaps and just wish we could have all your American suppliers in the UK!

The scents I got are: Lemongrass Essential oil, buttercream & snickerdoodle, Creamsicle, Hollyberry (it was on sale), 10X orange Essential oil, Vanilla select, Cucumber melon, Blueberry, Anise Essential oil (I LOVE licorice!) In THIS order. My orders coming yet I got: Cranberry Fig, Soapy Clean, Black Raspberry Vanilla, Tangerine Essential oil, Orange Valencia, Drakkar type Fragrance (my FAV man scent), Blackberry, and cherry blossom.

I know all are listed in brambleberry which are good and which trace fast but I didn't read them until it was too late so I HOPE all these play nice! I will look each one up as I use them so I know what I'm in for.

How exciting! No matter how many orders I get, it's still like Christmas when I get them opened up and spread out. Just seeing your haul has spurred me to get into the kitchen to hot process a batch of Dark Chocolate Orange Truffle! YUMMY!:p

Agree - it is like Christmas! I always ask BB for the sample that I want and they are very accommodating....

Having said that, sometimes I am thrilled to get a surprise :)

Last edited:
Got my second order in and actually got a free sample this time with it. So far used the licorice (NO discoloring at all and I used white) and I used the lemongrass (also no color changes). I have one more order coming on Tue...hopefully it will be here tomorrow.

Latest posts

Back