Order in to Brambleberry!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AutumnBreezeSoaps

Reaction score
So 200 bucks later...ha I promised my hubby I would start small but he should know me by now, we have only been married 27 years. That poor man! I do think he enjoys making the soap as much as I do. He even cleans up after were done making soap. He is sitting on his computer comparing prices on Amazon for oils and Lye. Ended up that most everything (except Shea butter) was cheaper on Brambleberry. So that was cool. Got SO much stuff! Now can't wait to get it. Does anyone live near central WI and has ordered from there? How long does shipping take on average?

I live in TX so BB can seem a little slow to here - but congrats to you!
husbandsface_zps1b132a84.jpg

I also like BB and get almost everything from there. But I have an awful time planning project because of the shipping. They filled my order on Friday, June 27th. It didn't get picked up by Fedex until Monday, June 30th, with an estimated delivery day of July 8th! My client had to go elsewhere to get what she needed by July 9th. Fedex blames the delay on Hurricane Arthur. I live in the Boston area, and the storm was never a threat this far north nor anywhere along the way, staying down around the Cape and offshore. Last year it would take a week for them to fill my order and another for shipping. By the time I got my order, I forget WHAT I ordered.

jealous to all of you in the US. i can only get limited BB products from a supplier in Aussie that carry some of BB stuff.

Latest posts

Back