Canadian needs supplier in Las Vegas

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yosecretsquirrel

Reaction score
Hi from Calgary Alberta. Im new here and I was hoping some kind souls here could help. My friend makes organic bar soaps and has asked my help finding a local supplier in Las Vegas. He is traveling there to visit family and wants to teach them his process.
So can anyone recommend a Las Vegas area retailer or wholesaler of essential oils, carrier oils.
Because he is just demonstrating, he would of course rather have cheap over great. I have been searching but have only found one so far. So dont be shy, speak up! please.

I don't know of any suppliers there but asking to find cheap EO's and FO's locally anywhere is a tall order unless one of the big suppliers happens to be located in the area. For oils he could go to any Walmart. For the EO's he will pay top dollar but can find them at any whole foods or at a local food co-op.

Most soap suppliers are spread out and most of us order over the internet to get good prices. It can be done locally - but not cheaply.

I live only 100 miles from Las Vegas so shop there often. I know of no designated soap ingredient suppliers there and I've looked. You can find everything you'll need at Whole Foods (except lye) but it won't be cheap. I think an EO is about 4x more expensive there than online sources. If he wants to do it cheap, he's going to have to buy online. If he's concerned about shipping rates or availability going to Canada, have the relatives that live in Vegas order them. That's truly your best option. :p

Back