Nurture's New Site

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cindy2428

Reaction score
I told myself I would just look... The FOHO would not buy all of the new stuff she has.... I only bought 5.... The layout, colors and esthetic of the site is just beautiful. Web design - another of the beautiful Cosmos' talents.

Check it out but be warned... It's addictive. In a few months I'll have all those wonderful FO's

I told myself I would just look... The FOHO would not buy all of the new stuff she has.... I only bought 5.... The layout, colors and esthetic of the site is just beautiful. Web design - another of the beautiful Cosmos' talents.

Check it out but be warned... It's addictive. In a few months I'll have all those wonderful FO's

Yes, I agree, I love the new site too!
And I adore the extended sellection of new fragrance oils with 200 flashpoint that can ship to Norw(y)ay : )

There was some bugs with the shippingquote to Norway, but after emailing back and forth with Carrie this evening, she got it fixed in just a few hours.
That woman is a total peach!

There are so many I want to test. I have to show restraint but will purchase something tomorrow, I need some yellow mica, only 1 teaspoons left. The timing is great : D

Latest posts

Back