Nurture Soap Supplies/BIG sale

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello all,

In case you don't get the email: Friday, starting 3 pm EST, 40% off colorants, glitters, fo's, cosmetics.

Discounts automatically applied at checkout. No coupon codes.
*Shipping times may be extended due to volume of sales.

Enjoy!!

I saw this email when was talking on Skype with a friend. I just groaned... What are they trying to do, bankrupt me?

:p

Oh Jeez, like I needed an excuse to buy something... I *could* use some new micas though... you really can never have too many options.

I've never ordered from Nurture before. What do they have that I need? :)

They have so many colors of mica, all kinds of pigments, and clays and natural colorants. it is really impressive. I have not tried their FO's or their base oils.

Molds, cutters, and all the other stuff too.

Plus they are in Indiana, so they are great for those of us that are in the midwest.

Awwww why ya gotta post this when I'm between jobs? Well maybe I can fit a few things into the "essential" buget!!!!

And to add to the question about the neons, has anyone had a soap made with these that they've kept around for a number of months? Every neon I've used, from anybody, has faded significantly with time. How about their brights? Do they hold their color with time?

I used the brights (you have a soap newbie). I used the green, yellow and pink. The Orange is a vibrance by them. So far week 3 it's holding. Someone with longer results hopefully will chime in.

Last edited:
Back