How do you display your scrubs & lotions at farmers markets?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soapsydaisy

Reaction score
I like my soap display but I think I could use some help with lotions and scrubs. I put my scrubs on a shelf. I have tried lotions on the table and on cake stands but I don't care for the look. It always feels to cluttered. Does anyone mind sharing their secrets?

I think the look of a tiered shelf on a table looks nice and not too cluttered and well organized. Just use some 2x4 wood as risers and maybe do no more than 3 levels. Have them at the back of the table and use the open space in front for smaller items if you have any or nothing it will look clean. I do not sell but from a shoppers perspective that's is how I like it...all in eye sight and orderly and not too busy. So use a simple burlap or silk fabric to drape over the wood or leave it visible it you sell more rustic. Maybe some small wicker baskets in the front to fill any void in front of the three tiers and keep small items in order and organized too. Hope that helps. I think simple is more and leave the customers eyes to only wander onto your products not the display itself.

Back