Keep an eye on your Paypal acct activity

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i dont get why thieves would order stuff off the internet and have it delivered somewhere.....that delivery address makes it much easier to catch them, even if they use a neighbors address or a post box.....if you find out about the theft before delivery, cops can just sit there watching the delivery spot!

lol
thats assuming cops CARE enough to put any effort into a case.

my friend had her house robbed a a couple years ago and the cops wouldnt do anything, eventho there were witnesses to her ex boyfriends car being in the driveway at the time (very distinctive car with custom metal work on it, and they had been broken up almost a year at that time)!

and then her purse was stolen recently and the person was able to change her pin (using only her address and birthday found in her purse) at the bank and then go on a big spending spree, and again, the banks wont do squat and the cops wont do squat!

I live in a neighborhood where we are pretty used to the police not being responsive. I used to live in one where there was not much crime and they were super responsive, now it is the other way around. Sigh.

Not sure how the bank will respond to this, someone on another forum v. sensibly suggested that I contact mine, since my Paypal funding source is a bank credit/debit card, I should have thought of that. I would think they would follow up, maybe the man hours would cost more than the $207. But not a good strategy, IMO. Little thefts add up.

Back