Hello from Pennsylvania

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

msveecee

Reaction score
Hi, I'm very new to soap making have made several CP loafs and taken several classes. I love soap making I find it very therapeutic. Some have come out great some not so great :( (I've learned how to re-batch very well). Looking forward to learning a lot in this forum:).

Welcome! It's always a pleasure to have a new face around.

I am with you on soaping therapeutic. I was into coloring books before I found soap.

Welcome!!! I live in Texas, but my family all live in Pennsylvania!! What parts are you from?

Hi msveecee. Where have they offered soap making classes in Quakertown? I'm a newbie soaper too and am close to that area and looking for local classes.

Welcome Msveecee!

Hi msveecee. Where have they offered soap making classes in Quakertown? I'm a newbie soaper too and am close to that area and looking for local classes.

I am sure classes can be great but you don't need one if you watch "soaping 101" videos and ask as many questions as you like here.

http://www.soaping101.com/video-tutorials.html

It is easy to get started but a bit more difficult to perfect.
Welcome to the forum and best of luck.

Howdy from Colorado & Welcome! We have something in common... I also learned a lot about rebatching in my early days of soapmaking. Good to know. After 13 years, I have yet to throw a batch away... comes in handy! :)

Back