For Canadian Soapmakers

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lindy

Soap Diva Queen
Supporting Member
Reaction score
DISCLAIMER: SMF is not responsible for any sale, trade, co-op, pre-buy, fast buy, garage sale, ad or other transactions between members. All parties enter into transactions at their own will/risk.

Hi everyone. Most of you know me, I am the proprietor of Malaspina Soap Factory here in Canada.

For people starting out selling soap and bath/body products it can get rather confusing going through our cosmetic regulations through Health Canada. The forms tend to confuse people the first few times as well as the dreaded "Hotlist" of ingredients that are not allowed.

I am now offering a consulting service where I will guide you through all the steps of getting started including help with registering your trade name or incorporating it if that is what you would like to do. I will explain the pro's and cons of incorporating as well as registering for a GST number.

To be clear, I am not a lawyer, nor do I work for a lawyer. I am a business women who has achieved a certain level of success with her business and has learned the ins and outs of our system here in Canada.

If you have questions, please feel free to email me at lindaluf (at) telus (dot) net and I will be happy to answer them.

Cheers

DISCLAIMER: SMF is not responsible for any sale, trade, co-op, pre-buy, fast buy, garage sale, ad or other transactions between members. All parties enter into transactions at their own will/risk.

Back