How did you find us?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How did you find us?

• Total voters
Like many Soapers, I googled soapmaking forum as I was keen to talk to other more experienced Soapers about their experiences.

I typed in soap makers forum via Google and here I am!

It's such a relief to see other like minded people talking about soap.

By typing any one of my billions of soaping questions in to google search....this forum kept popping up with others who asked similar questions.

I was searching some CP question and the same question was a forum post. Been hooked ever since!

Sent from my iPhone using Soap Making App....love this app!

By typing any one of my billions of soaping questions in to google search....this forum kept popping up with others who asked similar questions.

Same here. Kept on searching soap ????'s and came across this site for about a year before siging up. I wanted to see the pics but couldn't. :razz:

In a round-about way, The Idiot's Guide to Natural Soapmaking. It suggested other groups, and while exploring those I found this. But it took me a year to join. What was I thinking??

In a round-about way, The Idiot's Guide to Natural Soapmaking. It suggested other groups, and while exploring those I found this. But it took me a year to join. What was I thinking??

Oh, I'd seen this forum around a year ago and it took me a year to join as well. But I was on forum hiatus and wasn't ready to get serious about soap making until now.

Maybe you weren't ready yet? *shrug*

I found it online. I was a lurker in 2007 and joined in 2008. A lot of new names since then.

I followed a link from a soaper's web page that suggested this as a helpful, friendly resource.

I was searching Google for a question, or rather an answer to question I had, regarding MSDS info. One of the links I chose led me here. Prior to that, I had also noticed mention of the forum while reading product reviews and such when I was shopping for supplies.
Looks like there's a lot of useful information here. I'm pretty excited!

Back