42 years ago...My mom

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations! 42 years together is a true example of sticking by each other through the good times, bad times and everything in between. You're certainly setting an excellent example for the generations behind you. :clap:

Wowwwww! That is a loooong time indeed! Congratulations!!!

May I ask (if it is not too personal to ask) was that arranged marriage or love..... I'm guessing true love! !!!

Wow, you don't hear of that very often these days. Congratulations and here's wishing you many more happy years!!!

Wow, how awesome is that. Happy Anniversary and many more!!! My parent's have been married 56 years. It's truly amazing when folks stay married that long these days

Wowwwww! That is a loooong time indeed! Congratulations!!!

May I ask (if it is not too personal to ask) was that arranged marriage or love..... I'm guessing true love! !!!

LOL, not to personal, not arranged but I would not say true love either. Decided between 2 and went for whom I believed would make the best hubby... I was engaged when I met him! Dated for 7 yrs before marrying. Thankyou everyone. :-D:D

Last edited:
Happy belated anniversary and congratulations on such a long lasting marriage.

LOL, not to personal, not arranged but I would not say true love either. Decided between 2 and went for whom I believed would make the best hubby... I was engaged when I met him! Dated for 7 yrs before marrying. Thankyou everyone. :-D:D

You made the right choice and you have the added benefit that if he ever questions a decision you make you can just give him the look, and tell him you picked him and that turned out alright!

Congratulations ! It makes me happy to see people happily married for a long time !!! To many more good years !

That's so funny! In a good way! I know a lady who is Romanian and married a man who is primarily German, and has a very similar story to yours! :)

Congrats on the numerous years, and may you be blessed with many more :)

Latest posts

Back