Ever have stuff show up at your door?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

katsntx

Reaction score
Sooo... aparently, I order supplies in my sleep. :eek:) I had two orders show up today that I totally forgot I ordered! I fill up shopping carts on different sites all the time only to delete them and start over when I really need to order something. Please tell me I'm not the only one. :oops:

LOL :) yes this same thing happened to me. And I put things in carts like you just explained. Its so funny how soapers feel and do the same things. LOL crackin me up

I used to take ambien from time to when i really couldn't sleep. One day i woke up to see i had a package, it was a tv series that i had always liked, but never ordered. Checking my bank account, yup, i bought it at like 5am while sleeping....or i guess sleep shopping,lol.

I have my cart pretty full now on both BB (again) and NG (since I just found this wonderful site, thanks to another soaper here!) so I'm sure I can blame sleep shopping when I click purchase ;) Thanks for that idea!!! LOL

A woman I used to work with took Ambien and did the same exact thing. Bought some gifts on the home shopping network in the middle of the night and she had no memory of ordering them, but she did order them.

I took it when I was in my 20's and it caused memory loss. NEVER take it and get on the phone with someone late at night. You may say things you regret and have no memory of it, ask me how I know. :confused:

You are a soap addict. Take a moment and accept this, now. This will happen to you more and more frequently. You will begin to order things that, when they arrive, you have no idea what they are for. Fedex will start sending shipping notifications and you won't know who they are from. As of right now, there is no cure. You can only "manage" your addiction by making more soap and body products. Support groups meet Tuesdays and Thursdays. :)

How about when you order the same thing from two different places because you forgot you ordered it, just knew you needed it? I think it was Dead Sea salt, so at least I won't have a problem using it up. We won't talk about the 3 or 4 cards of the same chartreuse silk thread for stitching. I'm guessing it seemed like just the thing for several different projects, but that doesn't explain why I have so much of it left.

Pamielyn, you have me laughing outloud then I stopped and realized... OMG... IT's TRUE!! Sign me up for those meetings. Actually, that might be a fun weekly group chat! Ok... back to the kitchen to stir my HP batch....8)

How about when you order the same thing from two different places because you forgot you ordered it, just knew you needed it? I think it was Dead Sea salt, so at least I won't have a problem using it up. We won't talk about the 3 or 4 cards of the same chartreuse silk thread for stitching. I'm guessing it seemed like just the thing for several different projects, but that doesn't explain why I have so much of it left.

Omg I have this horrible problem!!! Lol

Reminds me of a text from last night where the person bought a bunch of Farmville Bucks. It always pleases me when these things come up and I can say, "I've never done that!"

I order a lot of things online. simply because I find it easier and often more cost effective to do so. I get that many packages through the post office that I know each of the guys that work there by name and what shift they work. hahaha That and all these silly companys like to send me stuff that needs me to sign for it. If they could just leave it at my door I would be happier about it.

Omg ambien shopping! Just call now for this great offer! Ok I says. And apparently I did multiple times the one night I took that stupid drug & fell asleep with the TV on. No sleeping pills are getting anywhere near my house these days I do enough duplicate shopping for soaping online as is.

Latest posts

Back