Is there any way to "sort" FOs on the Brambleberry website?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I don't know if I'm missing something obvious, or Brambleberry's website is just missing something I consider essential...

Is there any way to sort FOs by price/customer ratings?

This seems like a pretty standard feature that I take advantage of on WSP fairly often. And I'd rather not sift through pages and pages of fragrances when I'm just trying to find a new cheap one to try, or would like to know what the highest rated fragrances are.

I don't think there is, and they have so many and are a big enough supplier you'd think they would have a better design. Sorting should be a standard website controls... filtering is even better...

Nope, doesn't look like it. One thing I'd really like is if they had a separate category for their SOAP panel finalists. Once or twice a year, they come up with 4-5 new scents and mail samples to selected soapers. These are usually bloggers or sellers. The samples are only numbered, with no name. The testers describe their impressions OOB, soap the FO, and report back a few weeks later. The most popular become a new scent. I have really liked every one of the SOAP FOs I've gotten, but you only know if that's one of them if you read the description.

Nope, doesn't look like it. One thing I'd really like is if they had a separate category for their SOAP panel finalists. Once or twice a year, they come up with 4-5 new scents and mail samples to selected soapers. These are usually bloggers or sellers. The samples are only numbered, with no name. The testers describe their impressions OOB, soap the FO, and report back a few weeks later. The most popular become a new scent. I have really liked every one of the SOAP FOs I've gotten, but you only know if that's one of them if you read the description.

Oh that's very cool, I had no idea they did that!

Latest posts

Back